In this version of Christian jokes are some hilarious signs found outside churches. Hopefully these got some people in the door.
1) Free Trip to heaven. Details Inside!
2) Try our Sundays. They are better than Baskin-Robbins.
3) Searching for a new look? Have your faith lifted here!
4) An ad for a Church has a picture of two hands holding stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments are inscribed and a headline that reads, "For fast, fast, fast relief, take two tablets.
5) When the restaurant next to the Church put out a big sign that said, "Open Sundays," the church reciprocated with its own message: "We are open on Sundays, too."
6) Have trouble sleeping? We have sermons -- come hear one!
7) Come in and pray today. Beat the Christmas rush!
8) Sign broken. Message inside this Sunday.
9) Come work for the Lord. The work is hard, the hours are long and the pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this world.
10) If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.
11) The best vitamin for a Christian is B1
12) Under same management for over 2000 years
13) Try Jesus. If you don't like Him, the devil will always take you back
14) Soul food served here
15) You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving
16) Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive
17) Reputation is what people think about you. Character is what people know you are
18) Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case!
19) Come early for a good Back seat
20) Seven days without prayer makes one weak
21) No Jesus - no peace, Know Jesus - know peace!
22) Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due